94 Cumberland Street (North west of bay & bloor )
Place yourself into the very golden heart of Toronto at Yorkville Park Condos. Here, you’ll be nestled into the most beautiful corner of this coveted neighbourhood, overlooking the award-winning Village of Yorkville Park, and wrapped in high service boutiques, fine restaurants, and top-tier brand name stores.
- The Yorkville Park condos are currently under construction and set for occupancy in 2020
- Experienced developer: Minto Group
- Aiming for LEED Silver certification upon completion – an internationally recognized designation reflecting environmentally friendly design and construction
- 25 stories of suites ranging from studios to 3 bedrooms
- A prime Yorkville location that is tucked away from busy Bay and Bloor streets
Living at Yorkville Park
Situated in the centre of Toronto’s luxury shopping district, life here is full of beauty and convenience. In an area affectionately known as the “Mink Mile”, the condos of Yorkville Park offer urban style and tremendous walkability to all of life’s work and pleasures.
It’s just a stone’s throw away from high end grocers, such as Whole Foods Market, Pusateri’s, and Mark McEwan, you’ll never need to go out of your way for a delicious dinner in the comfort of your home.
The celebrated central Yorkville intersection of Bellair and Cumberland is the place to see and been seen!
Yorkville Park is perfectly located in quick proximity to:
- The University of Toronto
- The Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM)
- The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- The acclaimed Village of Yorkville park
- Yorkville Village shopping centre
- Bloor-Yonge subway, providing north, south, east & west transit options
- The Suites
- The Building
- The Finishing Touch
The residential suites at Yorkville Park enjoy:
- Minimum 9 foot ceiling heights
- Smooth ceilings
- Wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring
- Kitchens with islands/breakfast bars
- Soft-drawer closing systems
- Stone countertops
Also, the parking stalls for some of the suites in Yorkville Park will be equipped with electric car changing stations!
Yorkville Park is home to some of the finest amenities. Relax into:
- Lounge rooms
- 2nd and 7th floor rooftop terraces
- Party room with dining area
- Cardio and weights gyms
- Stretch studio
- Locker and change rooms
- Pet washing station
- Ground floor bicycle storage area
- A guest suite
With a richly vibrant neighbourhood full of quaint passageways and gorgeously decorated streets for strolling from one high-end boutique to another, the condos at Yorkville Park provide the ideal village-in-the-city experience in downtown Toronto.
Plus, it’s always fun to see the neighbourhood charged up when spotting the “who’s who” of celebrities and other public figures who frequent the area, particularly during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
Come and explore Yorkville and the Yorkville Park condos – you will love it here.