One Bloor Condos
1 Bloor Street East (South East of Yonge & Bloor)
Welcome to the nexus of the Toronto universe, where two major subway lines converge and the most luxurious and decadent shops are located. 1 Bloor St East is the pinnacle of real estate in the city. When your address is One Bloor, you know you’ve made it.
- 75 stories high, with large & small suite sizes
- A variety of two-storey loft layouts
- Beautifully sculpted curved window glass features
- Direct underground access to Bloor-Yonge Subway Station
- An underground connection to shops, services, retail, groceries, eateries and more
Living at One Bloor
Life comes together where Yonge and Bloor streets meet. Whether you’re looking to pick up a smart piece at Nordstrom Rack on the ground floor, enjoy a gourmet meal at the Mark McEwan eatery & grocery store on the P1 level, or catch a movie at the Cineplex theatre at the neighbouring Manulife Centre, life’s pleasures are all around One Bloor.
This extraordinary location makes for rare, unmatched transit access in all compass directions. You can jump to work or play heading north, south, east or west, as the Bloor-Yonge subway stop – the most convenient subway station in Toronto’s subway system – is linked directly beneath the building.
One Bloor is ideally located, with simple access to:
- Manulife Centre
- The University of Toronto
- Yorkville Village Shopping Centre
- Hudson’s Bay Centre
- The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Boutiques & quaint streets of Yorkville
- Koerner Hall & The Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM)
- The Suites
- The Building
- The Finishing Touch
The well-designed suites at One Bloor range from one bedroom units to large-scale, two-storey lofts with:
- 9-Foot ceiling heights
- Engineered wood flooring
- Cecconi Simone-designed contemporary cabinetry in the bathrooms and kitchens
- Kitchen islands with a built-in dining area, display niche and storage features
Certain suites may even have the unique element of beautifully curved window and balcony glass, depending on the placement of the suite in the building.
One Bloor is packed with superb amenities on the 6th & 7th floors, including:
- Hot and cold plunge pools
- Spa area with treatment rooms
- Steam rooms
- Outdoor terraces and lounge areas
- Billiards room
- Pilates/stretch room
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Party room within dining area
- Cardio and weights gym
Witnessing the rising construction of One Bloor in the Toronto skyline to its final height and completion in 2017 was breathtaking. Join the ranks of those who continue to enjoy life at One Bloor, from the centre of “YYZ”.