The Residences of College Park
761 Bay Street & 763 Bay Street (Bay & College)
Lining the Barbara Ann Scott Park, the Residences of College Park are an Art Deco gem in the heart of Toronto that you can be proud to call home. This development is the epitome of urban sophistication, comprised of two magnificent towers that stretch towards the sky in the ultimate downtown location.
- Underground access to 777 Bay Street, with grocers, pharmacies, banks, government offices, and more.
- A variety of units from penthouse suites to townhomes along the street.
- Features a state-of-the-art gym.
- Immediate connectivity to College Subway Station, local businesses, workplaces, restaurants, and more – College Park is the height of downtown convenience.
Need to get around, but want to avoid the often-harsh Canadian winters? The Residences of College Park offer underground access to 777 Bay Street.
The Residences of College Park are equal parts convenience, comfort, and urban chic. Not only do you have everything that you could ever need, but you’re also close to notable eateries in the area.
777 Bay Street provides access to:
- Grocery stores (like Metro and Sobeys)
- Clothing Stores
- Governmental Offices
- Walk-In Clinics
- The Suites
- The Building
- The Finishing Touch
There are a variety of suites on offer at the Residences of College Park, with:
- Bachelors in the mid-400 sq. ft. range.
- Penthouse suites with more than 2,000 sq. ft. of room to live, work, and play.
- Townhouses, tied to 761 Bay Street, which offer at-home-in-the-city convenience.
Who needs a gym membership anymore? The Residences of College Park offers exclusive club living, with the second floor of the building featuring:
- Fully-Equipped Party Room
- Conference Room
- Computer Lab
- Dance Studio
- Cardio-and-Weight Gym
- Steam Room
- Virtual Golf Room
- Ping Pong Room
- Theatre Room
Living at the Residences of College Park means you have one of the most premium locations in the entire city, combined with immediate connectivity to any of the essential services that you could need. This is daily living that doesn’t require a coat, sunglasses, or a lot of time. It’s downtown living on your terms, every day.